Support your local church, right from your phone, any time, anywhere.
With personal check usage on the decline in the United States, and more and more individuals saying they never write checks, churches will need to re-examine how offerings and donations can be received.
Give in three easy steps:
1) Download the app
2) Find your church (type in: Fremont TrinityUMC)
- WWW.UMCmarket.net–A percentage of your online purchases will go directly to Trinity. (The percentages are determined by the seller).
Kroger Card Participation
Enroll or Re-enroll–Do you shop at Kroger? Kroger’s will make a contribution to Trinity United Methodist Church just by you doing your normal grocery shopping.You pay nothing extra. It’s easy through your Kroger Plus Card. (Don’t have a Kroger Plus Card? Go to the customer service desk at any Kroger to receive one.) Kroger Community Rewards are earned through purchases at Kroger when you use your Kroger Plus Card. Kroger donates a percentage of your purchase to Trinity on a quarterly basis.
It’s easy to sign up! Even if you participated before you must renew the program. So if you are new to the program or have always participated, please do the following starting April 1, 2014.
- Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on Columbus, Ohio
- Click on enroll/re-enroll (need: email address, password and Kroger Plus Card #)
- Follow instructions to enroll or re-enroll. Thank you!!!
Note: Select — Trinity UMC, Fremont, #84985